Monday, May 16, 2005

Things about me

Here asre some things about me you likely don't know because you're a stranger. (only my sister knows to find my thoughts here). This was prompted by a Dark Chocolate kit kat.

1. I'm a milk chocolate kind of girl.
2.My mind is dirty, my intentions pure.
3.I can't bear tomatoes
4.Stars make me smile.
5.So do giggling children
6.So do giggling adults
7.Sometimes I am overwhelmed by life. But I wouldn't give it up for anything.
8.There are things I have done and said for which I will be forever sorry, even though they have been forgotten by the other parties involved
9.Singing provides me the most satisfying emotional release. When I can't do that, I throw things.
10.I throw like a girl.
11. I fear leaving behind an ugly corpse. I think I need to stop watching six feet under
12. I should be working
13.I suffer from social anxiety
14. someone told me once that I run like a horse
15. I long to wear funky clothes and be wild but I fear that others will see me as a poser.
16. I should have practiced my flute more and slept in less.
17. I didn't practice because I was afraid my family would make fun of me. Plus I am lazy. Also, it wasn't nearly as fun as watching TV or reading
18. I could be a better friend
19. I have a tendancy to interrupt
20. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.
21.I have no respect for Paris or Britney. Partially because they are not looking to be respectable.
22. I hope I grow old as gracefully as my mother, grandmother, and great grandmother
23. I wish I had a better relationship with my father.
24.I envy my sister her relationship with our step father, but I will never fully forgive him.
25. I'm not the activist I once was.

I guess I should stop now.

No comments: