Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Guinea Pig

My sister is an Avon Lady. (see her link at Right---> ) Every so often she and her friends decide I should be a guinea pig for whatever new product they are too scared to try out themselves. Below is my email to her regarding Avon's new Skin So Soft home waxing kit.


tried it before my shower last night, and I must say that it does indeed work well.
But I am still sticky. Used the (soothing) oil before my shower, sticky. Hair condiditoner in the shower (oil based, right?) still sticky. Soap? sticky. more oil after shower. hmmm. sticky. woke up this morning. still sticky.
Moral of the story? Sticky.
Other moral of the story? I don't know from experience, but I imagine it's best to use this product when you won't have contact with another person until the stickiness wears off. Because you don't want anyone stuck to your...leg. Or worse. under your arm. Actually, I didn't try either of those places, so really, it could have been MUCH worse than that.

By the way, I don't know if the stickiness has worn off yet. I'm not one to go around checking for stickiness. eew. that was gross.

No comments: