Tuesday, May 17, 2005

the strange and the sad

I learned Friday that my Mailman has a mohawk.

Saturday a Giant Cow walked up my street. Her name is Daisy. She's the biggest cow I have ever seen.

There is a random pile of dog crap in my back yard. We do not have a dog. We have not had any dog visitors.

My landlords may want us to break lease and move. I don't want to. We've only lived there three months.

BF is now to be referred to as "T". He broke up with me last night on account of the kid thing. I am trying not to be weepy. I'm really sad. I liked him a lot. He wants to remain friends. Apparently, I am a very cool chick. If I am so damn cool, how come no one wants to be with me? I was willing to go to counseling to face my demons and see if that would help, but he didn't seem to want to wait for that.

I think I dreamed once of blogging a breakup. so I guess I saw it comming, whether I knew it or not.

No comments: