Friday, December 23, 2005

Who needs a man?

I plugged my DVD player into my TV last night and gorged myself on Charlie Brown, Jack Skellington, and the Mckenzie brothers with a taste of Drew Barrymore. I still want a man to come over and hook me up the right way, with all the fixins. and yes I mean that in every way your dirty little minds can take it, but really I'm talking about electronics. I mean, I really can't figure out why I haven't landed myself a man based on my electronics alone. Isn't that all they are really interested in?

In my last post I forgot to mention that I can't do HTML, which is what started the whole "what I can't do" post in the first place because I am jealous of Joo's new template. I want one with cookie monster. and floating cookies like the lemons on Marisa's, which I don't have a link to in my links section (which seems to have disappeared) so here she is: www.marisahatesyou.com.

Expect a lot of blogging today because I'm the only one in my office. I do have work to do. I'll get to that next, I promise.

No comments: