Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hair today, Gone Saturday

I made an appointment to have my hair "fixed" on Saturday. I told her I want to be blonde again. That this will cover a multitude of future issues (you know, like when my hair grows in blonde. good god! at my age, it might look like I'm going grey!) as well as the present one.

I had fun at bunco last night although I have to admit that for some reason, those girls bring out my naughtier side. It must be all the frank discussion on dildos and vibrators. No one actually recieved a dildo last night, although there was a bit of vibrational hardware. A back massager! don't be gross. Regardless, I like my Bunco group and am glad to have them in my world.

1 comment:

Ginamonster said...

I her that alot. Yes, I play. Sometimes we win Alcohol, sometimes small appliances. And quite often, ther's a random dildo thrown into the mix.