Thursday, December 08, 2005

on MySpace again

not looking for love, looking for old friends. And it's a little sad for me to see how many people I went to school with who are now married with children and all that implies. It makes me feel a little lonely and outcast. Like I'm weird. Like there is something wrong with me.
I know there isn't, and thank goodness for both of us that I didn't marry the first man I um, well, had relations with, or even the second. and so on, but there are times when I worry that I am missing out on something special by not having anyone in my life. I'm a little jealous of those people, although I know that I have to, as always, do things my own way and in my own time. I also know that it is best that I not settle for anything less than what I want in a relationship. But still, when I see all those loving happy faces, I can't help but feel just a little sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get depressed on MySpace...I have 4 friends...but really only 2...and one is never on and I am dating the other. LOL

People get married and have kids when they feel they have found the one. Divorce rate is over 50%...better to wait and make the right decision. Trust me on that one. ;)

Ginamonster said...

I know. I want to do it right the first time. Sometimes things just go sideways. You can be my friend on myspace!

Anonymous said...

How do I find you on there? Myspace confuses me. lol