Friday, December 23, 2005

It's all about sharing



T and I were discussing my possible future in the prostitution field. (and his too. we're not sexist)

When I expressed that I didn't want to do that because my clients might get freaky or rough, he suggested Nevada, or a pimp. the following is my reply. In the picture above you can see my Best Little Whorehouse in Texas hair do.

"no pimps, I don't want to share my profits! why should some man get money for my hard working coochie? and from what I see on TV, it's usually the pimps the girls need protection from! Meanwhile, if I were to go to Nevada and get into the business, I think I would rather open up my own brothel and be the madam. then I could make money off of other women's hard working coochies and I could wear fancy dresses like Dolly in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (we already know I can achieve the hair) AND I could choose to snag the really hot clients for myself. I've thought it all out. had a dream about it once. In the dream I invited all my close male friends over to try out the girls before we opened for real. you now, cuz I'm nice like that."

3 comments:

NWJR said...

How very altruistic of you! The spirit of the season, and all that...

Ginamonster said...

yeah, I'm generous like that all year round. Friends like friends who can provide a good lay.

Sandro Palacios said...

you look amazing. i feel such a desire for you that i feel guity.