Monday, June 20, 2005

Update from Gina, The human toast

Palm Springs was lovely. There are no sordid stories, although one of the girls did score a phone number. But it wasn't me. Thats ok, I didn't want any numbers. Plus I overindulged in everything and got sick. It's good to be home.

Cody learned how to climb up onto the gable under my bedroom window. My strange moment for yesterday was the part where his face was pressed up against the window looking in . Well, that and the part where girl roomie's grandpa tickled me.

I called step dad to wish him a happy father's day for the first time that I can remember. I think we both thought it was strange. I miss my father, what what can you do?

Things are patched up between me and family property purchasing cousin.

Cody woke me at 5:30 (at least it is light out now!) because he wanted attention. I think girl roomie is finally getting sick of the whole thing.

Wish for your sake that my weekend was more enventful, but I'm glad for mine that it wasn't.

No comments: