Thursday, June 16, 2005

Spudly

I've gone nuts over the idea of having all the possible Mr Potato Head accessories. It's sick, I know, but being as there are three potato heads currently on my mantle, I think it would be fun to dress them seasonally. Except the Darth Tater he is eternal. However, I have to go to Disneyland to get the most fun stuff (I'm not into the alien or jungle ones you can get from Hasbro) and I let my pass expire. I suppose it could be worse. I could have to travel cross country. And I can order some stuff through the website, but I am feeing frugal lately. which is a good thing.Which is also why I let my pass expire.

MEANWHILE, the following is a semi intelligent quote that came out of my mouth this morning:

"It's unfortunate when poilitics gets in the way of common sense. But I guess that's the political way."

I suppose I should continue by noting that if politicians did what was sensible and not what would best line their pockets, we might be slightly better off as a society.

hmm.

2 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

Hey G.M. where did you get the darth tater?

Ginamonster said...

The evil WalMart. but you can get them online too. Wally world is the only place I have actually seen them though