Thursday, June 23, 2005

Landlord update

Sargini wanted to know:

My landlord called a mutual friend who relayed the following message to my step dad:

"I miss your company but I don't want to venture into enemy territory"

To which Poo responded, "If you don't like my daughter, you don't like me"

Lines have been drawn. Texas style.

Meanwhile, I didn't know I was the enemy, but what did I expect for having threatened to slap a restraining order on his wife, and it occurred to me that although I have said that I don't have a problem with him, his reply could be, "if you don't like my wife, you don't like me" so... I'm not really sure what he thinks he would have done if his landlord trespassed on his property and all that, but whatever, I will finish my lease and be out of there.

and that, my friends, is all until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

I wonder what sign she is. If you can tell me more about her I can probably guess. HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ginamonster said...

My mom always told me that if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.

Sandro Palacios said...

Damn I guess this is a bad day to ask anyway, After reading your lastest post.

Ginamonster said...

Actually, even if I were not crabby, i would likely say the same thing. I really don't have any nice adjectives to discribe her. I'm ok with that considering how she treated us. She is a woman who thinks only of her own needs at any given time and disregards how her actions will affect other people.