Thursday, June 30, 2005

I didn't have a title for this post. I have been wanting to discuss it for awhile.

I have a friend who is going through a divorce. I may have mentioned him before as I am currently guardien of all the damaging emails his ex wife sent to her lover.

This is why I am confused. Women. Flock to him. He's seeing so many he gets them confused. He makes dates with more than one in an evening. One leaves and another comes over. They don't know about each other (I told him to drop the psycho one and get a datebook). Part of my confusion stems from the fact that I don't find this person at all attractive. He's a nice guy, but not attractive to me. The other part of my confusion is the part where I ask, "why him and not me?" the situation with T and E being a rare occation, I usually go months between dates. Some tell me I am too picky. But I don't consider it picky that I don't want to go out with 40 year old chubby bald guys that tell me they want to be my chair in a bar.

One nice thing about having a playboy friend is that I asked him where I should take T for his birthday and he had a whole list of places. We have reservations on Wednesday. Per our discussion, no birthday hooplah. And no expectations. I will have them anyway, I can't help it. good timing though, I have a couseling appointment the next night. I think I'm going to need it.

No comments: