Monday, June 27, 2005

Ahh. What a Weekend

It was SO nice not haveing to do anything this weekend (except listen to the goat cry ALL DAY Saturday)

I worked on the office side of soap stuff. I saw Batman Returns. I took a nap. I went to the swap meet. My mom bought me a bunny. Everyone, meet Jack. (pictures someday, perhaps)He's snuggly.

contimplated asking T and his Best Friend to a baseball game, but decided it was not in my best interest. I do plan to ask him to dinner for his birthday though. I can't help but be excited to maybe get to see him even though I know that too may not be in my best interest.

Woke up Saturday feeling much better after my terribly cranky Friday. I have decided that I am depressed and that is why life hurts so badly right now. Having been depressed before, I know I can deal with it and make it through.

So I guess things are pretty much back to normal.

No comments: