Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another landlord Update

Apparently my step brother went to landlord's house for a visit. here's how it went:

"How do you know where I live?"
"Your daughter told me"
"Well, I'm going to bed right now"

then he slammed the door in my brother's face. hmm. I am feeling more and more like it is a blessing that I will be moving at the end of my lease. I don't think I want the kind of people that they are turning out to be in my life, even if they are a fringe element.

on a happy note, I got to play with sand paper and wood putty today (damn desk snagged my nylons AGAIN!). I feel content.

4 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

Thats so funny. I had the impression that your slumlord was a man. hahaha
What a bitch of a man. To bad you don't have a boyfriend that can slap him around and straighten him up.

Ginamonster said...

It's a married couple actually, She is the one that came to the house and made all that trouble, he is the one who is back here living in town. I didn't have a problem with him until he started acting like a jackass. I'd like to slap her around a bit...

Sandro Palacios said...

MUAHAHAHA
You'd like to slap her around a bit. thats so funny. Well if its the right thing to do, do it. Be like a Scorpio next time you see her. Grab her by the neck collar and tell her not fuck with me and and push her againts the wall easily but not top hurt her just scare her. Make sure all is done with no witnesses. guaranteedv she is all mouth. Tough people dont screem, and fight they act quickly.

Ginamonster said...

Nah, I did better. I called my lawyer. That scared them enought to declare me the enemy, remember?