Thursday, January 05, 2006

See, now that's funny

I have a GMail account. I use it for business. Ususlly, there is junk mail from my vendors in there. Occationally I get spam. like one every couple of weeks which is about how often I check in there.

Today, I noticed for the very first time, that there was a Spam recipe in my spam box. courtesy of GMail. it's really difficult to see if you aren't paying attention, and really, I don't eat spam (I don't like spam!!) but I still thought it was clever to put a spam recipe in my spam mail box. maybe it's just me.

2 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

Your so funny. I wish we knew eachother better. you know like we lived close and hung out sometimes.

Sensei said...

Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Eggs and Spam!

Click here: http://www.detritus.org/sounds/real/spam-skit.ra

iryacrf: the act of posting links to Monty Python skits, revealing what a total dweeb you are