Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh, now really.

Dear men on MySpace,
I am aware that one of the neat things on Myspace is that you get to change your template and add things in order to personalize it. I, too, have personalized my page, although just a little bit because I don't have those kind of skills. However I just wanted to let you know that if you are searching for Miss Right, you may not be as likely to find her if you have streaming video of a woman petting her kitty on your page. I'm not talking about the kind of kitty that goes "meow". Kitties that go "meow" actually attract women, while the other kind of kitty really should not go "meow" and if it does the woman with the meowing kitty needs to see a doctor because she's got something stuck in there.
I will admit that I appear to be vastly different from the other women on MySpace, mostly in that in comparing my picture to thiers, I have class. and if you are searching for a classless woman who posts half nakid pictures of some anorexic fashion model in hopes that you will think thats her, well then, I'm sorry that I stopped by. Please have fun with your suggestive photos, I am just going to go ahead and stick to my own page over here where there are suggestive bullitins, but no nakid pictures or video of women petting thier kitty.

Ps, dear readers, if the above description covers the men who I consider for dating, then I am perfectly happy to remain an extremely eligable bachelorette.

2 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

MEOW...
your so funny. i have heard worse noises come out of there. How have you been. I love you pic in blue.
VAVAVOOM....

Ginamonster said...

Yeah, I was thinking about that on my way back from lunch. I suppose it's perfectly natrual for a woman's kitty to purr. you know, because sometimes that just happens.