Monday, January 30, 2006

Another day in paradise

Had a good weekend. Busy, but good.

Went to dinner with bug guy and his new girl on Friday, AND I got to take home ALL the leftovers.
Went to dinner and a movie with my friend Dustin. Except that I forgot my wallet and he ended up paying, and I'm still very embarassed.
Went to a Franchise Business opportunity trade show to check out the options, and although I found one that would suppliment the soap very well, I have decided to file it for now and build my existing business instead.
My rib has finally retuned to where it belongs.
Bought more plants for my garden. I have not killed any of my garden plants. Hooray!
Went to the pet store twice and did not buy any new pets. I'm researching Hermit Crabs, but I cannot have one (or three) until I get my finances in order. And get a passport. I don't have one, and I could be travelling if I did. Well, if I had a passport and money. hmm.

No comments: