Wednesday, November 23, 2005

tidbits

My coffee cup has not reappeared.

My bird declared me her mate by puking in my hand. very nice of her. it didn't gross me out as much as reading about the behavoir did

I openly added another pet peeve to my list when I got up this morning and found everyone in the house asleep, and the dining room light on. And the porch light on.

Speaking of electric bills, girl roomie never paid her utilities last month.

Creepy no longer works here

I myself, am a bit pukey today

4 comments:

Sensei said...

"My bird declared me her mate by puking in my hand. very nice of her."
Kinda blows that whole "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" thing away.

xiqhwi: exclamation heard after a bird pukes in your hand

Anonymous said...

does this mean u have to puke on the bird and return the favour?

Anonymous said...

My new roomie left the hall light on last night, too. That irritates me beyond belief. Grrrr. I should puke in his hand.

Ginamonster said...

Anon: I think that's the idea, but I'm not going to.

Jen: Grr, Roomates, grr!