Monday, November 28, 2005

hmm

interesting conversations with T today. If I didn't know better, I might think he was an ass. However, since his actions have spoken louder than his words today, I am confident that he was just talking out of his ass, which is something all together different.Except that much of what he said did make sense. he just didn't present it very well.

Meanwhile, Creepy called our Admin and told her that his apartment would soon be open in the apartment complex I want to be in, a two bedroom upstairs on the corner. I feel as though I need to discuss it with my roomates, I wouldn't abandon them, but, is this not the answer to my prayers? I have been stress sick for nearly a week now. I know that moving would alleviate much of that. I want to do what is right. I just don;t know what that is since what is right is not nessesarily right for them.

2 comments:

Jootastic said...

That would be awesome...and it's not really like you'd be abandoning them...you'll be close.

Ginamonster said...

Except, I'm skipping out earlier than I originally thought. That's why I fell like I am abandoning them