Monday, November 14, 2005

Be careful what you wish for

So I had an open house for my soap on Saturday (it was very successful, thank you). C was invited because he's on my catalog list. T was invited because I mentioned it and he said he might go.

Remember how I said it would be funny to see what T thought of C? Yeah. universes collided. C doesn't know who T is, but T knows all about C. his comments are as follows:

He seemed a little light in the loafers.
If I was the jealous Asshole type, it would have been bad.
I have nothing to fear from him. What's he going to do? Drop Caracatures on me? stage talk me to death?

I almost fell over when T walked through the door. (without knocking, like he owned the place, and made himself very comfortable there. Which is just fine with me) I don't even thing C noticed, partially since he and I were not speaking when T and I were together, partially because I don't think it would occur to him that T is my type.

No comments: