Monday, November 28, 2005

It's good to be back

There are many things I would like to say and share, but I have promised that I wouldn't. I hope that one day I can. What I can say is that my world has gone flip again.

Meanwhile, I had a great Thanksgiving. My cousin dragged me out Shopping at 5am on Friday. It was gerat spending time with her. But I still don't like shopping in crowds. Oh well. I bought myself some really good stuff.

I also spent some great time with the rest of my family. PA and LA sisters were in town. I didn't see my brother, he was with his dad. Spent time with my grandparents. I found out that my grandmother has Benign Leukemia. I will be researching that. My two favorite conversations from this weekend went like this:


Me: All I do is sleep in my bed. No eating or anything. I don't like crumbs in there.

Grandma: yeah, I don't even like drinking coffee in bed. it's uncomfortable. Bed is for sleeping. Well, and sex.

Me: I don't know anything about that, Grandma.

G: Yeah, me either. (giggle, giggle)

Then we were discussing the factt at the Bible says that tattooing is a sin. Which means everyone in the room except my grandma and my PA sister are going to hell. Grandpa announced that he's ok, because he doesn't have any Tatoos. between his shoulder and his elbow.

No comments: