Friday, October 28, 2005

Where have I been?

Sorry about the lack of blogging this week, I have actually had a lot to say, but I have been very busy with work, and I'm starting to think Girl Roomie has found my blog because she looks sad every time I mention it. and GRBF knows about it too so... But, it has been an interesting week.

I realize I should not be posting here anything that GR cannot see. Most of what I post she hears first hand. But I know that I spend a lot of time venting about her. The reason for that is that she is my friend and I treasure her. Since I am a non confrontational type person (wuss) I would rather vent to you all than bring my issues up to ther and damage our friendship or hurt her feelings. If she reads this, then her feelings are hurt anyway. Likely worse than otherwise because it is obvious I don't want to approach her directly (wuss) If I have a few minutes later, I will explain why I am considering a name change. for now, I should really be working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs!

Ginamonster said...

always happy to get them!

zldwejf: a strain of the well sung flower eidelweiss found grown in lower elevations.