Sunday, December 31, 2006

Theme of the day

In keeping with today's theme, this will be my last blog post of 2006. Next month will mark two years that I started writing in earnest. I never thought that I would have regular readers. I always hoped I would. Thank you, those of you who care enough to stop by and see what I am up to each day.

What are my resolutions for next year?

Eat less Mac and Cheeze. really. honestly. because there is something wrong with the fact that my last meal for 2006 came out of a box. AND the fact that I added kielbassa to it? makes it worse. ugh. I ate too much.

and

Don't kiss anyone tonight that will make me want to gag and will cause a bad case of the heebie jeebies for months after. Truly, I'm still traumatized. blah. blah, blah.

The rest of what I have are plans. Plans are something I am far more likely to see through. I plan to work harder at growing my business. I plan to continue to pay off the credit card. I plan to continue to better myself as a person. I plan to fit into a size 8 for Bug Guy's wedding.

Best wishes and be safe you guys. I am off to the parties. I baked cookies and I want to drop them off to those who will get them. My mom's party, Wayne. My hardowrking coworers at Harbucks who have to be there until 10:45 tonight. And if they don't eat them all, to my hardworking coworkers who will arrive early tomorrow while I am busy sleeping off my hangover.
I'll see you next year. I hope i don't have any "good" stories for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

Happy New Year, my friend!

Rock on.

Anonymous said...

Well, a bad kiss maight make the mac n cheese come back, and then one thing would be taken care of. I'm all about the bright side, you know. :)