Thursday, December 07, 2006

Somehow

Somehow I made it though my shift without a melt down. I have to give thanks that on this, one of my more temultuous days, the universe was kind enough to place my favorite eye candy in my store the entire evening. I even had a small conversation with him. Sadly, I was all mopey and teary. I am also blessed with the sweetest co workers who acted extra silly and did ther best to distract me when it was obvious I was thinking.

This too, shall pass and life will return to what passes as normal. Just a little speed bump, that's all. I would still like to know what the lesson is. I'm going to bed. It's where I have wanted to be all evening. I don't know that I will make it to work tomorrow. I am not feeling well. Every time I allow myself to ponder that, the following quote comes to mind,

"put on your big girl panties and deal with it"

No comments: