Monday, December 11, 2006

wow

What a diffrence. I'm not saying I'm cured, I'm saying that something inside me feels better since I ended the date-o-rama experiment. I think I took it too seriously. I think it was too important to me, and I think that I was forcing myself into a situation that made me uncomfortable. I'm sure this is not the end of my neurosis, but I do feel as though I have been set back on the right course.

There is still a slight chance of showers. but the sun is peeking through and I have hopes to see a rainbow soon. and if not? at least some clear skies.

As for the rest? I'll work through it. I just have to allow myself the time to do it. Quit being impatient. Focus on the things I love to do instead of on having someone to do them with.

And maybe when I get things back to normal, I will stop being so cranky. I've been pretty cranky lately. For example, a woman just walked into my office and asked where the bathroom was. And after she left all I could think was, "Didn't you see the sign on the door that says 'Not an entrance??'". I almost grumbled about it to Coworker, but thought better of it. She wasn't very open to my snarky remarks about that lady on Friday.

No comments: