Thursday, March 09, 2006

chocolaty goodness

my friend christin brought me some lindt bugs and bees. she had no idea I am having a beetle problem, but we had a good giggle. and now I have to try not to eat them all at once.

I really should be working right now since I spent all day vendorsitting, but I lost my steam looking happy while I was vendorsitting.

I went on an interview with Harbucks yesterday. I think it went well. they seemed a little intimidated by my business suit (I wear them to work) and one of the interviewers kept looking at my chest. I don't know why, the girls weren't on display. all I want is a night job. if allowing him to look at my boobs will get me hired, I think I can handle it. I know many find them evil, but it looks like it would be fun to work there and "Barrista" sounds so exotic. I'd be a bellydancing barrista!

No comments: