Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bunnicula

Still have the rabbit, the vet wants to see him. he suggested that a gland I cannot pronounce and have never heard of (I took honors credit in Bio, so it's not a matter of not knowing the endocrine system) is working overtime or something. ay yi yi.

In matters of love?
I'm going to let T go ahead and contact me about dinner tonight, because although a little voice in my head is telling me I'm playing games, if he really wants to go, he'll mention it at least. He's on a job walk right now, so he has an excuse for not bringing it up yet. I'm tired of chasing, because I keep tripping and falling and it hurts. And yes, I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I would really like to meet a good one. but the good single men are like me, they're tired of the bar scene, tired of the freaks on the internet, and have resigned themselves to staying at home with the TV (TEE vee) where, of course, we are not out meeting each other.

No comments: