Monday, September 12, 2005

It was a good weekend. Strange, but good.

I passed out at 9 pm on Friday night watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
Spent Saturday with my sister and mom. Learned that my Paternal Grandmother once had a "thing" with my mom's uncle. Eew.I knew Ma liked her men, but Uncle Fred? That's just wrong somehow.
Burst into Girl Roomie's room yesterday to drag her out of bed and discovered that the reason she was still in bed was because she had company. Won't be doing that again.
Remember how I said that the smell from my trash can was enough to gag a maggot? well, apparently it wasn't because there were maggots in there when I cleaned it out on Friday. they were like, 1/2 an inch long. Thankfully dead by the time I got to them.That night I caught a ginormous black widow in my laundry room.
On the funny front, I explained to my mom yesterday how clit pierceings work, got my first drunk dial on Saturday from Bug guy, and, watched my cowboy fan step dad gallop around the living room slapping his ass and screaming "Spank the Monkey!!" He was very excited about yesterday's win against my Chargers, and didn't seem to understand that spanking the monkey has very little to do with Football.
On the business side of things, my Catalog went out on Friday, and my friend Randy called me Saturday and offered to set me up with a website. I've been jumping for joy ever since. AND I got some catalog orders!
Good Times, Good Times.

No comments: