Monday, September 12, 2005

Inspired by Julie

The jootastic one(http://thisaddressavailable.blogspot.com/) inspired this wonderful idea. Clothing designers, please listen;

You should design clothing for big breasted, but otherwise small people. we would really appriciate it. The reason I think this is because my boobs no longer fit in my large size shirts. but if the arms were any longer on them, I'd look like a four year old in daddy's shirt. Now, I know I could get all my clothing tailored, and I really should, but I don't think it is fair that I should have to pay extra because I'm not a b cupped size two. I could be wearing a medium if not for my chichis. I am not fat, although i could stand to lose a few, but honestly, even when I do lose a few, my boobs stay big, so please, someone out there, please. You'd make a bundle if you would design cute clothes for those of us with boulders instead of pebbles.

No comments: