Friday, September 09, 2005

Feeling older

I'll be 28 on Wendesday. 28. I know it's young. but I feel old. maybe because everyone else seems to be moving forward, and when people as me what is new, I generally tell them it's the same old thing. then I give them a soap catalog.
I also know that I cannot keep comparing myself to everyone else, bacause their life isn't nessesarily a good life for me. but it's human nature to want what other people have (hence we invented debt) so here I am. almost 28. and not particularly excited about my birthday this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hate the feeling of everyone else moving forward and my life staying the same as always except for my age and my hair. 28 was a good year for me, though...so I suspect it will be a good one for you, too.

Ginamonster said...

my hair hasn't changed...I will latch on to your hope, mine seems to be running a little thin today.

Sensei said...

Happy Birthday! But, before you get to feeling old, here is a link to a song you need to hear:

http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/tunes/tunes.asp?Var=H&Page=2

Click on the song:
How It Feels (To Be Old)

If you like TOm Petty, you'll like it.