Friday, September 09, 2005

The American Dream

In keeping with the depressing theme of today's posts, I would like to remark on the following.

Real Estate. I'm not sure who is buying it, but I do think it is out of hand. In my neighborhood, it is priced so far out of reach that I don't even think I could buy if I had a husband who made what I make cash wise. The only decent possiblity I saw today was out. in. the boondocks. which could be ok, but it would be 90 minutes from work, and right on the border. No, not the county border, the country border. and not the happy Canada border. the Mexico border, where people are always trying to come over here. not that I can blame them, but I don't think it is a good neighborhood for little old delicate flower me. My desert property is close to but not on the border and scary people come through there sometimes. with big scary guns. and the park ranger? just nodded his head. he knew!
I don't think that a little two bedroom house in the semi country should be too much to ask.

3 comments:

Sensei said...

Time to lock and load yourself a fire arm. I recommend two. First a 3006 rifle with a scope. THen for close up a pump shotgun. On the shotgun, have it modified to max of Cali laws...pistol grip instead of the standard stock...cut the barrel as shot as possible, and attach a handle to the pump so you can pump six rounds fairly quickly.

Then, practice with them until you learn to love the smell of gunpowder. Then make 4-5 friends and start a commune.

You think David Karesh was armed against the government? No. He was worried about illegals who were armed. Never the less, he was a retarded nut case.

Ginamonster said...

Very funny. No thanks. PS, I like the smell of gunpowder.

Sensei said...

Well, keep shooting until you LOVE it.