Friday, September 30, 2005

I had to share this conversation.

T and I were discussing my exercize habits. I said that I need exercize to be fun, or else I get bored. hence the hula hoops and the jump rope. The following conversation followed:

T: You could try a 220volt vibrator. It would act like a jackhammer. Comfort, fun and motivation. Not to mention it would be quite a workout holding on to it.

G: ow. I've worked with jackhammers, not in my crotch, but in the usual way, and I have to say, I wouldn't want to place them in any sensitive areas. what if I went permenantly numb from all the vibration? what fun would that be? "Gee, I'm sorry, I can't feel anything your'e doing down there, my vibrator ruined me forever. But whatever you are doing, I'm sure it would feel great if I could feel it." nah.

No comments: