Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dear Everybody,

I realize that sitting at home sewing all the time does not sound like a good time to most people. But I have come to realize that not only does it relax me, and not only does it help to fill my time and my need to create, but that I am desperately trying to sew my world back together. I'm still in pieces you see, although I know it's my own fault for being a pit bull. Sewing and crafting is healing me. and being constructive with my time is so much better than laying there wondering where I went wrong and feling sorry for myself. So tonight, I will go home and sew more bunwarmers. and a potholder for T (he made the mistake of asking for one). and when it's late, I will go to bed. like last night. and most other nights. This is how I choose to spend my time. I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't have an interest in bar hopping to find one, so leave me alone. It keeps me from feeling quite so alone.

No comments: