Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I don't golf

I Mini Golf and pretend that I'm on a real golf course when I whack the ball around. But in general, unless it's goofball golf, like I play goofball tennis, I don't want to do it. I'm a silly individual. When I play anything (except music) I like to have fun with it and sports, especially golf, are one of those things that I think people take far too seriously.
So tonight, T and I are going to the driving range. since he doesn't take golf particularly serious, I think we will have a nice time. I'm looking forward to it, even if it is for the wrong reasons. But, at least I am not advertising falsley, I told him I'm not all that into the game, that I am not likely to take it seriously, and he still invited me to go.
And we have a camping date set for October. And yes, I will be taking my own tent. I'd rather err on the side of not humiliating myself in the middle of nowhere than assume anything will be happening that would constitute sharing sleeping space.

No comments: