Monday, April 18, 2005

You know i'm bored

When I run out of favorite websites to peruse.

I forgot to mention earlier that I am still moving ahead with my business, and I promise that there will be free samples. Who can resist free good smellin bathtime goodies? I finished one business related book yesterday (lots of valuable informaiton there!) and am planning to start on another this week. BUT, the point is, that when the time comes and all my ducks are in a row, I'll let you know how you can get some free samples because I will need to know if my stuff is any good before I try to market it. I'm only mentioning it because my stat counter is telling me that strangers actually visit my blog. as seen in my last entry. I'll keep you updated.

I'm very excited about this business because it will give me an excuse to make stuff without it cluttering up my house. This time, I'm not in it for the money (althoughI will gladly get rich!) I have a good job. I just want to provide a good, useful product and have fun doing it. Plus this time I have a partner in crime. stay tuned...

No comments: