Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Guilty for no reason

I just said something mean about an Ex. I called him a Jackass. I feel bad. He isn't really. well, ok, maybe he is. I think where I am concerned, he might agree.

The third and final chapter:

C and I got along great. It took us a year and a half to decide that we both wanted more out of each other (comittment. before that, he was my first and last boy toy.) We moved in together. Suddenly, he didn't have quite so much time. He would choose classes that kept him out until after I was in bed. For some reason, he didn't get the hint when I would wander about brazenly nakid and announce that I was going to bed. I gave him my emotional best and everything I had. He sent me away for the company of his Ex. It's no wonder I am afraid to get too close to BF.

He doesn't know these things, we don't discuss our past. I'm trying to live in the present. Why do I keep dwelling on the past?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's totally natural to think about the past. There are some things we never really get over, and some things that just seem to take us too long. I've learned that since we can't ignore these things, we have to learn to live beside them. They may always be there, but we can't let them cover our past or block our future. At some point, we can only hope that instead of new BF on one side, and all the past crap on the other, the pain will go away and there will only be teo left standing. And you know which two I am rooting for!

~Jen (jennyko72)

Ginamonster said...

I miss your insight. I hope things are going well for you in Vegas!!