Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Another Double

Craptacular. It's been in my head all day. Don't know why, it's such a negative word. Maybe I am being secretly spiteful today.

I have a rant today!

Showers. Not that bathing kind. The kind you have to attend when someone is getting married or having a kid. It's not that I don't like giving presents, that's the part I like, what I hate is sitting around playing bad party games. I went to a baby shower once where they mushed up candy bars in dipers and you were suppsed to figure out what they were by smelling, tasteing, poking, etc. There were 14 women playing, it took FOREVER. I only did well because I like candy bars. and I copied off my friend Kristen who is good at everything (you know you know someone like this. She and my sister. they can do anything!)
I told BF that if i ever happened to get pregnant, that I want to send a card that says simply, "I'm pregant. Send presents" after all, that's hat a shower is, right? an excuse to get presents? I like presents. I like giving them, I like getting them. I think I should give presents more often. If anyone pins a clothespin to me today, I might just have to start a brawl. That would make for an interesting shower. Hey....

No comments: