Thursday, April 14, 2005

Shameless Pride for the day

This might be sick. Not "eew why did you tell me that sick" but rather a bit, "why does that make you feel proud, you freak?" kind of sick.

In the course of conversation with Bf last night, he, who I don't think I have mentioned tends to be on the grumpy side, but in a highly amused sort of way, said that his friend at work told him that what he really needed was a blonde with big boobs about 5'4. To which BF replied, "I've already got one, but I think she's 5'5".

first of all, I took it as a compliment, and I don't know why. maybe it was the big boobs thing, although this should not surprise me at all, being the president of the PDCC.

I think the truth is, that it makes me happy to know that I would be precribed as what anyone "needs" even if it is on the most superficial level. And, I like it theat BF refers to me as something he "has" although, of course he would be on the curb if ever he pretended to "own" me. I've been through the overzealous boyfriend thing, and let me tell you, it's a good way to get rid of me.

I'm 5'4 afterall.

No comments: