Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hairy chests

For some reason, the men I know try to get me to eat things on account of "it'll put hair on your chest"
I'm sure they are kidding, but why would I want to do anything that would put hair on my chest? How gross is that? The only hair I want on my chest should belong to whatever hot guy I happen to be...um...hugging at any given time. If drinking coffee will put hair on my chest, well, I don't want anything to do with it!
If you want me to do something, why don't you tell me that if I drink coffee, the hair under my arms will fall out. permenantly. I'll never have to shave my legs again. I'll let your imagination deal with the third one. I'd be a coffee junkie!
but no, apparently, they think I want to be a hairy chested woman. That's a nasty factor right up there with omlette injections.

2 comments:

Ginamonster said...

me too!

Ginamonster said...

they never say anything about my back, only my chest. but my back isn't hairy, and I wouldn't want it to be!