Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Random Ramblings

I'm wearing my cookie monster socks today. No one else seems to be quite as excited about it as I am.

There's something I want to blog about but I can't remember what it is.

My favorite word today, turdcapades. I got it from http://kadel.blogspot.com/. He makes me laugh. He is also an obvious Harry Potter Fan.

No, I have not read the new book. After starting it, I decided to go back and reread #5. I finished it yesterday. I will now continue to #6.

I am having an urge to sew lately. I have decided that all the two year olds I know need capes. At last count, I now have five in my world.hee hee. They're going to be so cute! Especially those youngest siblings!

We're playing a practical joke on my boss. I managed to get it started without cracking a smile. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Please tell the acadamy I would like my Oscar.

No comments: