Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Re-Occurring theme

You know that my roomates frustrate me sometimes. I'm sure I frustrate them too. since I have a tendancy to leave my mess on whatever open table space there is. But they don't say anthing. Actually, I have asked if it bugs them and they say no. But I have to admit, it bugs me, so I assume it bother's them as well.

The people who know me suggest that at the end of my lease I swallow my pride and get an apartment. Alone. Here is why.

I like to treat wherever I am living as if it were my own home. This doesn't mean that I am perfect, but a bit of up keep is important. My yard, is looking like crap. Boy roomie, tends to turn on the water and leave, so although he tells me it's on, sometimes I forget to turn it off. But he doesn't bother to move the sprinklers. (we do not have an automatic system.) Which means if it is out of the path of the sprinkler, it doesn't get watered. I go around with my wtering can, but we have a lot of fruit trees, and they are all dying. When I mentioned that the fruit trees need water, he joked, "oh, they need water?" Sigh. I am buying myself a short hose maybe tonight with a little spray nozzle so that I can water better.Which is where my current gripe with Girl roomie comes in. The dog likes to make her waste under the Lemon and Grapefruit trees. This is also where the hammock is. and the horeshoe pit. The Lemon and Grapefruit trees are two of the oldest trees on the property. I think They are dying. Now, we cannot make Molly poo somewhere else. But it NEVER gets picked up. so when I am out there with my little watering can in a pathetic attempt at bringing back my trees, I have to dodge to poo. When the neighbor's kids come over, I have to tell them they can't play over there. Plus, it stinks. I have picked up the poo on a few occations. But she isn't my dog. Poo is one of the reasons I don't have a dog. Girl roomie does not often come home before 9:00 at night, if at all. The dog has also torn through on of the screens on the back window and is working on the other one. Which means the window cannot be open and there is no airflow in the house. Which means my pets might be cooking in there as we speak. I clean up after my pets. She's good dog. I wonder about her owner. sad.

6 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

That stinks living with others. Did your goat ever bother them? Man but it is so sxpensive to live on your own.

Ginamonster said...

Yeah, he did. Boy roomie was good about not complaining, but i will post about that later, as you have seen, it is hard to nail girl roomie down about anything, so although he was driving us both crazy, she wouldn't give the ok to get rid of him.

Sandro Palacios said...

yeah she wants to leave the dirty work up to you. What sign is she and boy roomie?

Ginamonster said...

Cancer and Taurus.

Sandro Palacios said...

maybe they are ment for each other. :-)

Ginamonster said...

nah, he's too young for us at 21.