Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Still smiling!

Had a great time at scrapbooking, plan to take my mom with me to Summers Past Farms for soap materials this week or next. I think she will love it there as much as I do. It really is a special kind of place. My scrapbooking friends want to do a joint expo to help our businesses grow. What a dynamis group of women! I love being around positive minded individuals.
Called my friend Eddie about setting up my website. I'm just going to have to "Do It" and figure out how to pay for it later. I should probably get a digital camera, although my mom says I can use hers. She also said she would help me with my logo, which is in my head, but I don't have the skills to put it on paper.
Girl Roomie is back in town, maybe tonight I can get things moving again.
Sold my first bar of soap yesterday. Hooray!

No comments: