Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hmm. Maybe I was crazy

Still reading my journals, and I think, now that I've gotten into more juicy stuff, that perhaps I really have grown more than I thought I had.

and I think, I've realized that I just wanted someone to love me, since I wasn't really getting that vibe from my family. Still do, actually, although in a different way, since I know my family loves me now.

There is question as to why I am seeing a counselor. It's because I have a lot of unresolved issues that I feel I need to address. I feel like I need an outside party to help me to help myself. She is not a psychiatrist, or a psychologist, she's a professional that seems to be studying who I am and make suggestions as to how I can overcome my issues. Based on the things that I say, not what a book says. I am well aware that I am a square peg, and I have no interest in fitting into any holes. I think she is helping me to heal. She told me last week that it is ok to be angry. Since my mom always told me I should forgive, it was great hearing that I don't have to. I felt like I had hit a gowing plateau, and I needed help to move on.

5 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

I dont understand? she is a professional What???

Ginamonster said...

She's a professional listener! Yay!

Sandro Palacios said...

hahaha so are bartenders

Ginamonster said...

True. But I don't want to drink, plus my first 4 appointments are free. then it's only 20 bucks a visit. the bar is way more expensive than that, and I have her UNDIVIDED attention. for a whole hour!

Sandro Palacios said...

your so right.