Friday, July 22, 2005

oh holy one

I'm looking into becoming a non-denominational minister. Why? My mom and her Fiancee want me to officiate thier wedding. If I am going to pay to have a one day licence, why not pay to make it permenant and be able to marry anyone?

I am not interested in the tax advantages of this status. I'm thinking my title should be Kahuna. Except that I am not Hawaiian and therefor would be a poseur.

I can't find anything in the California Law code that says I need anything more than ordination. fun.


jen said...

That's cool! My brother and sister-in-law's best friend did that in order to marry them. It was a GREAT ceremony!

Ginamonster said...

I'm all excited about it.