Monday, July 18, 2005

Found another Happy Place

Watering my flowers. This weekend I planted mint in the tank and black eyed susans in the bowl of the toilet-turned planter in my back yard. Now I am out every day with my watering can watering the flowers and the trees and talking to them because they are lonely and need encouragement to grow. No, they don't talk back, they are plants. weirdo.

I watched a lot of movies and worked on my business. Got my Catalog all laid out! I still need a phone number. and a bank account. maybe tomorrow on the phone, I have some pushing to do at the partner for the account. madness, all of it. I'm dreading telling her that she still owes me like 87 bucks for utilities last month. She's been on vacation for the past week or so. I'm a pushover, I know.

on the hooray for me side, I finally confronted T about the lack of phone call thing. He apologized and didn't even try to make an excuse, so he's back on my good side. I think we're going for Thai food on Friday. yummy! He said I need to tell him when he's being an a-hole. i kow we all agreed not to say anything, but it continued to bother me. And I decided that my feelings were actually valid, not silly, and I need to express myself on teh little things too. because sometimes the little things grow into big things. and not in a good way.

Disturbing things coming to light about boy roomie, like the fact that he "went berserk" (I was indoors watching movies) this weekend and whacked my step brother a good one upon the knee with a stick. Brother just got a high paying job (he now makes almost as much as me!) in construction. there is hope that he is not permenantly injured, he has not gone to the Dr. yet. Also, Poo came upon him one day madly jumping up and down on a momma possum he just killed. Poo got graphic with the description, I will not. but with thier momma gone, the babies died too. No remorse. I'm thinking it would be best if girl roomie and I parted ways with boy roomie at the end of our lease. It would certainly make it easier to find a home...

3 comments:

Sandro Palacios said...

I had a hard time with my roomate when I was inbetween first and second wife. I rented a house in homestead. Well I rented it alone but ask a friend to live with me. I was very depressed and lonely. So atleast he was company. This guy Charlie stopped working and I was paying for everything. I wanted to kick him out of the house. I did not need him financially but I think he should atleast buy his own food. One day he smoked all of my weed when I went to work. That was the end I kicked his ass out.

Ginamonster said...

Was it the "weed that broke the camels back??"

Sorry, feeling corney today...

Sandro Palacios said...

Your so funny, Sweetheart.