Thursday, March 27, 2008

WTF?

So, I get home from Cowboy's house to find a note that says that Poo has flown south for the weekend. All the lights and TV are on and his truck is still in it's spot.

I think, he must have taken a cab or rode down with Boy Roomie (who moved back today without saying goodbye) I think, he must have left everything on for Baby. He doesn't like leaving her alone in the dark.

So I figure, SWEET! I got the house to myself. I saunter into the bathroom nakid. I'm singin in the shower. I'm chattin to myself.

I get out of the shower and someone knocks on the door.

I grabbed my towel and walk into the kitchen. Apparently Poo is still home (leaving in the morning) and I am very weird. And he doesn't want to talk about it (what WAS I saying to myself in that bathroom for goodness sake?) And go to bed because I'm driving him nuts.

I don't know what I did.

I really need my own place.

2 comments:

Gretta James said...

Did he see you naked?

Haha

Gretta x

Ginamonster said...

Good God, NO! in that case I'd probably still be huddled in a corner in the fetal position!