Wednesday, March 26, 2008

After Shower conversations and Happy HNT



I mentioned in that chat area of the show tonight that I had particularly fine cleavage today. So I took a picture. But no one said, "oh yeah? let's see!" so since it is particularly marvelous, happy HNT.

In the meantime, I had the following conversation with Poo.

Me: Goodnight Poo!

Poo: GASP! goodnight.

Me: Did I scare you again? (I startle Poo every time I walk into the room. I am not exactly quiet)

Poo: yeah

Me: you spend too much time alone.

BTW, during the radio show, there was an "earthquake" in my apartment. I am pretty sure (now) that it was the washing machine's spin cycle shaking my room and not an actual earthquake. You know. in hindsight and AFTER I made a spectacle of myself.

And yes. I am. Goodnight!

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

My! What particularly fine and marvelous cleavage you have there!

Why do I suddenly feel like Little Red Riding Hood??

othurme said...

I was thinking to ask, but it just seemed crude.

By the way I'm looking forward to seeing that cleavage all covered pudding.

I clearly have line drawing issues.

Buzz said...

Very nice, SD county misses you! lol.

Happy HNT, have a good one

B.

Rich | Championable said...

Zoinks.

sharonpdx said...

hiya, just getting caught up here; good on ya for the new job and all. and the nice boobies.

Gretta James said...

MmmmmMmmmmm boobilicious boobs xx

Skawt said...

osbasso:

"All the better to motorboat you with, my dear."