Monday, March 17, 2008

More fun than a barrel of monkeys



I have been on a monkey kick. After my mom adopted the last one, I pulled a pair of socks to make this one. In an amazing display of focus, I finished her in 1 evening. By focus I mean that I only stopped periodically to surf the net, eat dinner, chat with Poo, send a text...

She's really quite fun, actually, with sculpted butt cheeks (which I didn't figure would come out in the picture) and her slight crookedness. Hand made. It happens.

Poo says should sell them, and I do have plans to adopt them out on my website which should be back up in the next couple of days even if I am not back in business yet.

However, I feel like things will be back to normal again soon and as soon as I have a place of my own, I am confident that I will be producing soap again. I'll let you know, too, when the site is back up and running (It's up, just not where I want it to be). I will have yarn for sale right away, and whatever soap I have left in stock. And sometimes, maybe, just maybe, a monkey or two.

4 comments:

Chickie said...

You can definitely sign me up for soap and a monkey or two!

I have turned into such a handmade soap whore.

Ginamonster said...

I love it. And the monkeys too. I am disturbed by the idea of tiny dog humping one of my monkeys...

RebTurtle said...

Aaak! there's a monkey in my phone!!!!!! LOL! You rock.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! She was mine, and I will love her and pet her....

.....and share her with my kitty :)

OH!! I just realized why my kitten liked you so. The monkey she slept with the first few night she was home still smelled like you!

<3