Friday, July 20, 2012

Little Bliss List

I don't have a lot of commentary, but I do have a list!

  • Houseguests. Ususally this is a stressful thing, but I do think that the Turks were the best houseguests ever. I did my best not to hover, and they were just awesome.
  • Monkey Puppets.
  • Homemade Ice Cream. Blackberry chocolate chip.
  • Time with friends
  • Blackberry jam
For the record, I was not making jam nakid. But I don't know how to draw on paint very well. or anywhere else for that matter. I was wearing my favorite pioneer style super long red apron though.

5 comments:

Meg Boone said...

monkey puppets...that makes me happy!

Ginamonster said...

Yeah, the crew and I were out being silly. I was wearing a safari hat and carrying a monkey puppet. He poked his head through some bushes and was flirting with the patrons at a bar.

Sober silliness is always a good time.

Jennifer said...

I would rather make jam naked then bacon :)

Great Blog!

Jennifer Richardson said...

blackberry chocolate chip
.....swoon:)
happy to you
and your pretty awesome list!
-Jennifer

Dara Dokas said...

I just have to say that homemade blackberry chocolate chip ice cream sounds divine!