Friday, July 06, 2012

Little Bliss List

I almost forgot this today.

It was a good week in many ways, and a tough one in others. I'm really trying not to dwell on the hurts and am making sure that I am doing healthy things. So, here is my list.

1. Lotsa blog inspiration. Silly little things that I want to share.
2. Exploring one of my broken parts and sharing why I am that way. It was that broken part that has been the catalyst for so much ouchie in the last week and while my feelings were and are valid, and it's something that needed to be said, it is still good for me to talk about my feelings and work on repairing that part so it doesn't cause trouble in the future. Check back next Sunday for that discussion.
3. POSTING AHEAD! I have so much going on in my head right now that I have been posting to the future and it's FUN!!
4. Fireworks over Lake Tahoe.
5. Blowing bubbles on the bank of the Truckee River (and at Lake Tahoe)
6. Quality time with friends. I think this is a repeat from last week, but I can't even begin to express how much it has meant to me to have them near and to be busy and social.

painting by Wendy Smith. Found on website http://www.fineartamerica.com/

2 comments:

Ruth Kelly said...

I bet those fireworks at Lake Tahoe were stupendous.

AnaLisa Rutstein said...

Blowing bubbles :) !!! I have to do that this summer ! Thank you for the reminder Love & Grace, AnaLisa