Saturday, July 14, 2012

Arbitor of my Reality

In my line of work, I come across a lot of business names. Some are silly, some are boring, and some create a word picture like no other.

Today I happened across one that made me think. that happens sometimes too. Then I lose my train of thought and forget to tell you all about whatever I was thinking about. That's the real reason that sometimes I don't blog often. The other reason is it's all drama. Lately, I'm trying to hide the drama.

Not the point.

The name of the business was something about engineering. and reality, which got me to start thinking, what if we could go to a company and have them create our reality? What if we could walk in, tell them what we want, and they make it our life?

What would you choose?

I believe, ultimately, that we ARE the engineers of our reality. That we create our worlds with our thoughts as well as our actions. You HAVE to take action though. It doesn't do yo any good to just sit and want your life to change, you have to take an active role in it.

So I have to ask again, what would you do if you knew you could choose your reality?

I know what I want next. It just seems as though I get in my own way. Sigh.

Positive thinking, right?

No comments: